When is the next Roundup?

The Rough Stock Roundups occur generally every month, depending on the availability of the estate grounds. They are usually on Saturday evenings. You may book for staying both Friday and Saturday nights at the hosting lodge, on a first come, first served basis - see the menu item for Contact Us & Registration for more information and reservations. In the winter months, the Roundups are held indoors, using the entire hosting lodge as the Stables.

Watch a short Video (members only) taken in our new venue which shows what you can expect indoors
And a short clip from the August Roundup -- the saloon in use (members only)

The events will be using the stalls setup--click here or here for a picture

A list of the upcoming event dates is below. If a Roundup is booked up completely, the next available Roundup date is assumed to be the default for reservation requests.

Upcoming 2021 Fall/Winter Roundup dates:

nakedpoker

Friday/Saturday, November 12th &13th, 2021
Friday's Naked Poker game - Saturday: Wet

  • Join our Friday night of cards and underhand (or table) deals. The poker table will be setup in the new smoking lounge so we can have a man's night of cards

  • The poker game itself will follow Texas Hold'em rules with a $25 buyin. The winner takes three quarters (75%) of the pot, the second place player goes home with the other quarter (25%).

  • We expect to have visitors from outside the US travelling to join this Roundup - if you enjoy foreign men, consider becoming part of this herd

  • Mares will also be strapped in the stalls on Saturday night  and a few will be in the tub and gang showers.  Yes, Wet means they like getting wet, and a few like to drink from the tap. Click here or here or here for a picture of the stalls and tub

  • All types of men and ages are encouraged to join us. Fitness matters, but so does sex-appeal and ability to play well with others.

  • We have already picked a table-boy to serve us during the poker game -- and our  reliable Stablehand will be around all weekend. If you enjoy the company of naked men and smoke, but don't want to play cards, you can ask about filling in for the table boy when he's busy.

  • Vers men are encouraged to apply as stallions -- they will be expected to provide riding services, too, throughout the weekend

  • Open to past members/inteviewed men with prior approval -- See Contact Us for registration & requirements.


Friday/Saturday December 10th & 11th 2021
theme: Oh what fun it is to ride... Men

  • Come join us for a full on regular roundup with men who want to be ridden all weekend.

  • hanesses, bridles, chest straps, ropes, and riding gear, including leather is encouraged

  • Join us in teaching new mares and ponies how to be ridden

  • Check here for a special Friday event to be described later.

  • Vers men are encouraged to apply as stallions -- they will be expected to provide riding services, too, throughout the weekend

  • Open to past members/inteviewed men with prior approval -- See Contact Us for registration & requirements.